Wednesday 29 June 2011

Hugs and Kisses

Hello,

Well it looks as if the weather is about to change but fingers crossed that we bypass the storms - I am TERRIFIED of them  :(  Both Josh, my son, and myself have been busy making cards and he is hoping to enter a challenge soon :)




This card I made for a couple of challenges. First up is the Allsorts Challenge Blog whose theme is 'Lemon and Lime' and also the One stop Craft Challenge Blog whose theme is 'Get Well Soon'.

I love this sweet little mouse - he looks to be having so much fun,lol! The ribbon is a combination of old and new stash and the green flowers are yet more of those we received from our friends' in Greece! I thought the sentiment was different from the usual 'Get Well Soon' - more light hearted    :)

Hope you like!
Paula xx

3 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet image and great colours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the sweet image and fab use of Lemon and Lime colour combo, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete