Monday 20 June 2011

My First Post!

Good Afternoon!

This is the first time in about a year that I have blogged. Lots of things happened (not good either) over the course of last year and card making blogging just went out of the window sadly.

However, now I'd like to get back into card making and entering competitions, not that I'm likely to win any, looking at some of the entries and pictures on blog posts - some people are just so so talented. I'm also restricted moneywise as to the stuff I can buy.

Anyway, first of all I have to try and remember how to do the link thing in the blog post so that it goes to the challenge blogs! Fingers crossed.

The first challenge I am entering is at One Stop Craft Challenge. The challenge for week #136 is 'stick it!'.

For this card I used Promarkers and gold gel pen to colour the stamped images and a bit of glitter to make a little shimmer. My stickers are the gold hearts and the text 'kisses'.  I think I will probably save this card for our anniversay on Sept - the colour theme for our wedding was burgundy and cream and gold  :-)

Love,
Paula xx

No comments:

Post a Comment